Baby Vintage


I had an order in the etsy shop to do this moxee definition as a baby gift.  It was requested to use these shades of aqua and pink on a khaki background as seen in the shower invitation.  I thought it was a really pretty combination. 


In addition to those specific colors, it was requested to use vintage items, distressing, and something rustic to hang it with.  Whew!  I can do that!


I used the lace doilies in the corner to do some stenciling and then used the actual doily with some Modge Podge for the corners.  Then I added some super cute flower buttons and tiny pearls.  After some distressing with sandpaper, I used more Modge Podge to add a little strip of decorative paper.  Finally, it's all topped off with some burlap twine.

I think it turned out soooo pretty!  It will be so cute as a shower decoration and then in the nursery!




Comments