We Love Our Teachers Sale!!!


Some lovely teachers over at West Elementary ordered a canvas for a student teacher who is just finishing up at their school.  What a nice idea!


They requested an antique barn wood look with the layered frames, a chalkboard center, and an apple and daisies.  They also asked for an owl.  I couldn't get all of that on one 11x14 so I had to leave out the owl.


I love the rustic look and think it will be so cute in any classroom!

I'm running a special this month on teacher canvases.  I shared the news last night on my facebook page and have already had an overwhelming response!  Thank you!!!  I finished my first Teacher Love Sale order for Krista Smith.  She wanted chevron and an owl in blues, pinks, and purples.  I love it!


Here's the details...any design in a 6x9 or 4x12 for just $12.00!  Order anytime during the month of April.  Now that's a good deal!




Comments