Family Tree


I've been dabbling in watercolors a bit and came up with this beautiful family tree design.   I did this one for my family but want to offer this custom design up for you all, too!  
This is archival watercolor paint on a high quality, thick watercolor paper with pen and ink detailing.  The leaves are actually cut out of another piece of watercolor paper that I painted green and then attached.  It gives a nice dimensional effect.  I think this would make a wonderful wedding, Valentine, anniversary or new baby gift.


I am taking custom orders if you would like your own family tree.  This size can accommodate up to six leaves.  The finished product is 8x10 and arrives suitable for framing.  The cost is $25.00 plus shipping if needed.  Email me at brandie_bc1@yahoo.com for more information or to inquire about other sizes.



Comments