Eiffel Towers...and More Snow!


I taught my first painting class at the iLearn Center here in McMinnville this week.  The theme was Eiffel Towers and the class range was 6-10 years old.  I have 6 little girls who painted with me and we had the best time!  Addison was a perfectionist and did so well!  She kept her brushstrokes smooth and even and did an awesome job shading.  


Kiera spent a lot of time on her sky using lots of shades of blue and choosing to do clouds.   I love her fancy tree roots and the heart she added in the tower.  This was her first painting class ever - awesome!


Baylee did swirls and dots in her sky and really wanted to use aqua and hot pink to match her room.  She really focused on all of the little details in the trees and flowers.  I love it!


Isn't Emma's just the sweetest thing?  She added her monogram in the heart on the tower.  Like Baylee, she also worked so hard on all of the little tree and flower details.  I think the patterns on her tower are really neat, too!
 

Trinity is just six years old!  Look how well this little girl paints!  She's really got an eye for color and pattern.  I just love all of the texture she put in her her sky.  Trinity loved the rhinestones and added a bunch to her flowers!


Lauren chose to only put dots in her sky.  She also added a lot of pattern to her tower and really made it stand out.  Cute!

I love hoe they're all the same and different at the same time.  Each girl added their own little bit of personality and flair!  My next scheduled class is March 13th.  I'll be painting cats and dogs with a little younger age group.  Should be fun!


It snowed again!  This was a wet snow that just added a white outline to everything.  Gorgeous!








Comments