Mrs. Turner


First off I need to apologize for my photo quality.  My camera got some sand, salt water, and a bit banged up on vacation and just hasn't been the same.   Things are a bit blurry and there's a black haze across the top.  I'm going to give it a little time before I decide what to do.
In the meantime, enjoy some pretty awesome artwork!

I did this one for a local teacher friend who is moving from the elementary level to the high school.  Tessa Turner asked for gray, coral, and yellow.  She added that she was using some chevron, too.  Other than that, I could do what I want!  Yay!

This really had turned out to be one of my favorites.  I love the color combination and those paper flowers in the corner are just too cute!  Thank you, Tessa!  Enjoy!

Remember that everything in the etsy shop is still 20% off.  Just use the code SUMMERSALE at checkout.  Teachers (and everyone else, too!) go treat yourself to a new canvas!





Comments