Just a Few Words...


...or lots of them!  This custom poem has probably the most words I've ever put on a canvas!  I now it's the most for a canvas this small.  I had to use my tiniest brush for all of the wording.  Whew!


It turned out so pretty and will hopefully make the perfect gift.  I love the black and white chevron with the pop of pinks and red.

FYI: I am always happy to do completely custom orders.  There's lots of ideas here on the blog.  You can use the search box in the very top left hand corner to do a specific search.  The size and price guide is over in the right hand sidebar.  You can also browse the etsy shop.  I'd love for you to "like" me on facebook, too!

If you don't see just what you want, please email me at brandie_bc1@yahoo.com.  I don't take phone orders or give out my phone number.  I look forward to working with you on your next art project!





Comments