Welcome to the Pumpkin Patch!


It's pumpkin season!  Here's an adorable 8x10 with lots of lime green dots and lime green burlap ribbon all ready to go.  It can be personalized and delivered right away.
 

I paint a lot of pumpkins, but I love these colored squash, too!  They are one of my favorite things to see in decorations.  I decided to try one and it turned out great!
 

Here's the rest of the canvas that belongs to the squash!
 

The oval is something a bit different, too!  I did a little fancier lettering and it's so pretty!
 

Here's the same design but on a 16x20 and with all pumpkins.  It's a classic fall design.
 

I can't get enough of that extra fancy lettering!

I do have one 16x20 classic pumpkin design ready for immediate personalization and delivery!  Get your monogram on a pumpkin, name across the top, or your favorite fall saying.  $45.00 plus shipping if you're not local!




Comments