Cute Critters


Love all of these cute "critter" canvases!  Both of these happen to be teacher gifts.  I know these teachers are going to LOVE them!!!  The red, black, and white ladybug design has been a popular one.  It's perfect for our school because those are our colors!


I had a repeat customer come back this year for another teacher canvas.  This year she asked for a woodland theme and specifically requested a tree, squirrel, fox, owl, and turtle.  I wondered how I was going to get all of that on there without it looking crowded!


I am so proud of how it turned out!  Isn't it just the cutest thing?


If you'd like a teacher gift for Christmas, now is the time to order!  The price list is on the left hand side of the blog in the sidebar.  There is an additional $5.00 shipping charge for those of you who are out of town.  



Comments

Unknown said…
That turned out beautifully!!