Is It Summer Yet?


No, it's not summer yet, but it sure is feeling like spring around here.  It's four more days till spring break and I cannot wait!  I am just hoping for more of this sunshine next week.  Of course, it could be snowing knowing Tennessee weather!


I've been painting lots of new spring and summer designs.  Here's a few to help you get in the groove!


Pineapple, flowers, and palm trees...perfect!


I know a lot of you associate the spring and summer season with camping.  Spruce up the camper with a cute canvas!



I love the Mason jar trend!  We've always used jars - even when I was a kid - for drinking, catching bugs, and as flower vases.  I'm glad the rest of the world has caught up!


Finally...flip flops!  As soon as I get a pedicure, it is flip flop and sandal season for me!  Life really is better in flip flops!

You can shop seasonal options in the etsy shop anytime!






Comments