Isabella


Oh, my goodness!  How cute is this?

My good friend, Laura Dunlap, ordered this as a baby gift for another sweet lady that goes to church with us.  She's expecting her first baby girl.  Laura sent me a pic of the nursery bedding and let me know that the walls are yellow.  I thought this aqua would really pop against that wall color.

The aqua on aqua dots and the pink on pink flowers are elements from the bedding.  The little yellow border and hot pink lettering will bring it all together.  It's kind of hard to tell, but the flowers have been glittered for a little extra sparkle!

There were some birds on the bedding, but I wanted the painting to match but not only match that.  Hopefully, it can grow with her!  I think this is a piece that little Isabella can keep in her room for a long time.



Comments